Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Black Radiance All That Glitters Slay palette

25 shadows, 4 lippies, & 1 highlighter

This was the worst to get.
Black Radiance announced that it was going to be at Rite Aid which not all states have including mine. Then they said CVS and Walgreens.
Then they said any place that sells Black Raidance
They announced this on instagram and you tube.
When many of us couldnt find it they said look on thier website for store locator.

Thier website store locator is not up to date and MANY of those store stopped selling Black Radiance. There are so few stores in Houston that sell it and NONE of them had this palette.

The greedies on Ebay wanted 70$ for it. Some 40$ some 35$. When it went to make an offer I jumped on it but couldnt get it for less than 27$

When I got the palette, as lovely as it was, I was disappointed that it was so small. Half the size of usual pans. So I really felt cheated I did not want to buy from them anymore.

Long story short VERY FEW Rite Aids had it and they wound up in military commissaries.
Black Radiance really dropped the ball on this one and I really hope they do better in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment